Today I made this Free Printable Roll a Snowman Game for Christmas. This is a fun game that whole family can play. You can also play this game in the classroom and a group of kids will enjoy this game as well. You can print this game using a home printer and all you’ll need would be a dice besides free printable game cards of this game.
How to Play
Take printouts of this game according to the number of players and distribute it among them. Sit in a circle around the table or on a carpet. Take a dice and take turns in rolling the dice one by one. Draw the snowman according to the number you get on the dice for example if a player gets a 4 on the dice he or she should draw the scarf. If they have already drawn a scarf they should wait for their next turn to get a different number. The person who completes drawing the snowman first will be the winner.
Free Printable Roll a Snowman Game for Christmas
This is a free printable game card for roll a snowman Christmas game. Just click on it’s thumbnail and a bigger image will open up, right click and save that.
If you like the games at mypartygames.com then please leave a comment. Also please pin the posts on Pinterest and share the links on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- 10 Free Printable Christmas Crossword Puzzles
- Free Printable Merry Christmas Around the World Game
- 9 Free Printable Christmas I Spy Games for Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Carol Game
- Match the Character with the Christmas Movie Name Game
- Guess the Christmas Movie Name Game (Free Printable)
- Free Printable Name that Song Christmas Game
- Who am I? Free Printable Christmas Game
- Free Printable Santa’s Reindeer Name Scramble Puzzle
- 47 Free Printable Christmas Mazes