The privacy of our visitors to https://mypartygames.com is important to us.
Personal Information We Collect
Depending on how we interact with you, we may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal information about you. This includes:
- We only collect the data that you provide us through the form on Contact us Page and through comment forms. That may include your name, title and email address. We only receive the data if you fill up that contact form and send it to us or post a comment on our website. We at https://mypartygames.com do not collect any other data besides that.
- Technical Information, such as your internet protocol (“IP”) address; your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Services through a link from another website, information about the page you came from; your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Services.
How We Collect Information About You
- Direct Interactions. We collect most of the personal information about you we use from you directly that you send us through sending an email or through our contact form.
- Third parties or publically available sources. We may also collect information about you from third parties and commercially available sources like Google analytics and Google adsense.
- You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools at http://www.google.com/analytics/. Click here to learn more about Google Analytics and how you may opt out.Also visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Contact Us.
We use personal information such as your Contact Information to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages provided by the Services, such as the “Contact Us” feature.
We may allow third parties to collect information in order to provide us with analytics. For instance, the Services use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use the Services.
We show non-personalized Google ads to EEA users.
- You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools at http://www.google.com/analytics/ . Also visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
- Legal Process.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, in order to comply with our other legal and regulatory obligations.
- Protect Our Services and Users.
- Other Circumstances.
We may also use your personal information in other circumstances, but we will also explain them to you at the point of collection and, where necessary, get your agreement.
We using Google Analytics will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary (generally 26 months) .
Third Party Websites
Our Services may provide links to websites operated by third parties for your convenience and information. All of these websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications that you use to better understand their privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through our Services. Among other safeguards, we use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) .
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Cookies and Tracking
You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Services features.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
If you wish to not have your browsing information used for the purpose of serving you ads, you may alter your advertising preferences here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Data Retention. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
How to Contact Us