This is another fun to play Christmas game for the whole family. This game is How many Christmas related Items can you Name? Game. It is suitable for the people of any age group. The whole family can have some fun filled time during holidays through my free printable Christmas games. You can easily print all these games using a home printer. I have made high quality graphics for these games and these are absolutely free for personal use. I have made free printables for this game in two different designs, so you can pick and print the one that you like most.
How to Play
Print and distribute the game cards among the player along with a pen or pencil. Set the timer to 3 minutes. Ask them to write down as many Christmas related words as they can within three minutes. The person who writes down most Christmas related words will be the winner.
Free Printable How many Christmas related Items can you Name? Game
I am making all the games on this website in PNG format so in order to download a game, just click on it’s thumbnail image and a bigger image will open up. Right click and save that or print that image.
How many Christmas related Items can you Name? Game Printable
This is the second free printable design for this “How many Christmas related Items can you Name? Game. It is decorated with cute gingerbread man, snow flakes and pies. You can pick and print any game printable that you like more. Just click on the thumbnail image of your choice and then right click and save the bigger image.
Please do not forget to pin my games on Pinterest and also share the links to my games on Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Free Printable Christmas Movie Quotes Quiz
- Free Printable Christmas Word Scramble Game
- Christmas Songs Game
- Free Printable Christmas Bingo
- What’s the Story? – Free Printable Christmas Game
- Free Printable Christmas Ornaments Guessing Game
- Who got the Santa? Free Printable Christmas Game
- Free Printable Likes and Dislikes Christmas Game
- Free Printable Christmas Word Search Game
- Free Printable Scattergories inspired Christmas Game