Today I have made this adorable Free Printable Roll a Bunny, Spring and Easter Game. This is a game for kids but the whole family can play it. You will need a dice along with the printables of this game. This game can also be played on spring birthday parties and in classrooms.
How to Play
Take printouts of this game according to the number of players and distribute it among them. Sit in a circle around the table or on a carpet. Take a dice and take turns in rolling the dice one by one. Draw the bunny according to the number you get on the dice for example if a player gets a 4 on the dice he or she should draw one arm. If they have already drawn both arms they should wait for their next turn to get a different number. The person who completes drawing the bunny first will be the winner.
Free Printable Roll a Bunny Easter Game
This is an adorable free printable game that you can play in Spring season and also during your Easter celebrations.
In order to save this game, just click on this image above and then right click and save the bigger printable image. You can print this game using any color printer. A black and white printer can be used to print this game too but the tulip won’t look that good in black and white.
If you and your family enjoy these games, please leave a comment below. Also, pin these games on Pinterest.
- Free Printable Spring A to Z Game
- Free Printable What’s in your phone game for Easter
- Free Printable Pin the Tail on the Bunny Game
- How many Easter Eggs are in the Basket? Guessing Game
- Free Printable Roll a Bunny, Spring and Easter Game
- Free Printable Spring Scattergories
- 5 Free Printable Spring Picture Bingo Games
- Free Printable Baby Animal Word Search Game
- Free Printable Match The Baby Animal Name Game
- 7 Free Printable Spring Word Scramble Puzzles