Today I have made this adorable Free Printable Pin the Tail on the Bunny Game. This is a fun Easter and Spring game for the kids and also the whole family. You can print this adorable game by using a printer at your home. You can also play this game on birthday parties and other events.
How to Play
Take a printout of this game on an A4 size sticker paper and paste it on a bigger paper and board. There is a separate sheet with tails that you could print according to the number of players. Paste a rolled up tape on the back of the tails. You can also use thumbtacks but those are not recommended if younger kids are also playing. Write the names of each player on the tails and everyone should take turns. On a player’s turn, blindfold the player and then spin the player once or twice. Hand the blindfolded player a tail and allow him or her to attempt sticking or pinning it over the “X” on the bunny. The player who pins the tale closest to the mark will be the winner.
Free Printable Pin the Tail on the Bunny Game
This is the printable image of the bunny. Just click on the thumbnail and a bigger image will open up that you can print.
This is the printable image with 9 tails. You can print more copies if the number of players is more than nine. You do not need to cut the tails very neatly. Just cut these with a margin and that will be ok too.
- Free Printable Spring A to Z Game
- Free Printable What’s in your phone game for Easter
- Free Printable Pin the Tail on the Bunny Game
- How many Easter Eggs are in the Basket? Guessing Game
- Free Printable Roll a Bunny, Spring and Easter Game
- Free Printable Spring Scattergories
- 5 Free Printable Spring Picture Bingo Games
- Free Printable Baby Animal Word Search Game
- Free Printable Match The Baby Animal Name Game
- 7 Free Printable Spring Word Scramble Puzzles