Today I have made this super adorable Free Printable How many Easter Eggs are in the Basket? Guessing Game. It is really hard to keep kids entertained during the holiday season so I have made many cute and colorful games to help you keep the kids busy. You will need only one print-out of this game card. You need to give the players a pen and a small piece of paper to share their guess.
How to Play
Distribute the printed game cards among the players along with a pen or pencil for each person. Ask them to just look at this basket filled with Easter eggs and guess and write the number of the eggs in this basket within 20 seconds. The guest whose guess is right or closest will be the winner. The number of Easter eggs was 62 when I counted those.
Free Printable How many Easter Eggs are in the Basket? Guessing Game
Click on this thumbnail of this cute and colorful Easter guessing game and the bigger printable image will open up. You can print this game using a color printer at your home, office or shop. You only need just one copy that you can show to all the players.
Please only share links to my posts on social media and please pin these games on Pinterest.
- Free Printable Spring A to Z Game
- Free Printable What’s in your phone game for Easter
- Free Printable Pin the Tail on the Bunny Game
- How many Easter Eggs are in the Basket? Guessing Game
- Free Printable Roll a Bunny, Spring and Easter Game
- Free Printable Spring Scattergories
- 5 Free Printable Spring Picture Bingo Games
- Free Printable Baby Animal Word Search Game
- Free Printable Match The Baby Animal Name Game
- 7 Free Printable Spring Word Scramble Puzzles