What’s the Story? – Free Printable Christmas Game is a fun filled game that will fill your home with laughter and fun during holidays. This game can be played by members of all age groups who know to read and write. This is a hilarious Christmas re-union game and you can play it for some joy and fun. I have made this game in two free printable designs. You can easily print this game using a printer at your home. Just click on the thumbnail image of this game and then right click and save the bigger image.
How to Play
Print and distribute the What’s the Story Christmas Game sheets among your family members along with a pen or pencil. On this game worksheet there are 10 Christmas related words and 10 other words. Ask the players to write a story with in 5 minutes using all these 20 words. Ask each person one by one to read their story aloud and the person whose story is most hilarious and gets most laughters will be the winner.
What’s the Story? – Free Printable Christmas Game
This is the first free printable design for this game. This game is printer family and wont consume much ink of the printer, yet it is lovely to look at and fun to play.
What’s the Story? Printable
This is another free printable design for this game. You just have to click on the thumbnail and then right click and save the bigger image when it will open up.
Please share your comments about my free printable games using the comments box below. Also feel free to share ideas about other free printable games that you want to see on this website.
- Free Printable Scattergories inspired Christmas Game
- Free Printable Tic Tac Toe Game for Christmas
- Free Printable Christmas Movie Quotes Quiz
- What’s in you Phone-Free Printable Christmas Game
- Free Printable Likes and Dislikes Christmas Game
- Free Printable Christmas Photo Booth Props
- Free Printable Christmas Word Scramble Game
- Free Printable Christmas Word Bingo Game
- Christmas Songs Game
- Free Printable Pin the Nose on the Snowman Christmas Game